Flute and Trumpet 3

Please post here with attachments (Mp3 or zipped files, up to 5 MB) your pieces made with our Virtual Instruments
sfiks

Flute and Trumpet 3

Post by sfiks » Wed May 04, 2016 12:34 am

Jamming on wikiloops.com with guitarist from Spain Mario Gonzalez.
just lovers

sfiks

Re: Flute and Trumpet 3

Post by sfiks » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:13 pm

sfiks wrote:
Wed May 04, 2016 12:34 am
Jamming on wikiloops.com with guitarist from Spain Mario Gonzalez.
just lovers
now with animation :)
https://youtu.be/rbH2rE5kQBA

ModernBard

Post by ModernBard » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Not sure what to make of that animation exactly, but thanks for sharing the musical piece. :)

MSchnell

Post by MSchnell » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 am

Great Music !

Nitpicking as a mathematician/physicist, who does like strange physics, if applied consistently:

I would prefer perfectly red and blue lighting patterns provoked in a mathematically correct way from the position of the two shining "orbiting spheres" acknowledging angle and distance (and size).

I would prefer the rotation modulation of the central sphere provoked in a mathematically correct way from the position of the two orbiting spheres acknowledging angle and distance (and size).

I.e the vector of the angular momentum function is an integral of the sum of the angle an position (distance-square) of the of the orbiting spheres (and the square of their sizes). So the rotation would be accelerated in a way that the speed at the surface at the point directed to the viewer is accelerated towards the orbiters appropriately.

This would result in a huge acceleration in the final scene and hence a huge rotation speed at fade-out. IMHO this would promise a better dramaturgy of the animation.

-Michael
Music examples -> http://www.boa-sorte.de